You may remember last fall Great Wolf Lodge was looking for Moms and Dads to join their “Ask-A-Mom Panel” to help other families plan their vacations. Well I’m thrilled to announce I was invited to join 10 other Moms and Dads on the 2013 Great Wolf Lodge “Ask-a-Mom Panel.” Throughout the year I’ll be answering questions, writing, tweeting, and sharing about Great Wolf Lodge, and I can’t wait to get started. Each Mom and Dad on the panel has been assigned a specific resort, and I’ll be representing the Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains. Continue reading to meet all my fellow panelists.
2013 Great Wolf Lodge Ask-A-Mom (and Dad) Panel
- Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine: Chris Wilkinson from Austin, Texas
- Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City: Naomi Shapiro of Superdumb Supervillain from Wichita, Kansas
- Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City: Chris Lewis of Dad of Divas from Williamston, Michigan
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells: Jackie Leonard-Tackett from Jackson, Wisconsin
- Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky: Diana Mattoni of DianaMattoni.com from Brunswick, Ohio
- Great Wolf Lodge Mason: Jenna Jackson of The Jackson Five Family Blog from Celina, Ohio
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls: Anne Loucks of Ottawa Cloth Diaper Service from Stittsville
- Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound: Dan Anderson of Dad Logic from Molalla, Oregon
- Great Wolf Lodge Concord: Anitra Elmore of The MamaZone from Cary, North Carolina
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg: Kira Riley of Love Media from Newport News, Virginia
To ask any of us on the panel a question, head on over to askamom.greatwolf.com and fire away. Thanks so much to Great Wolf Lodge for the opportunity. Our whole family is excited to participate in this newest adventure. For more family travel news, reviews, and trip reports, be sure to follow Adventures by Daddy on twitter and “like” our facebook page too.