With the upcoming expansion of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, there is a new Harry Potter vacation package at the Universal Orlando Resort. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley will be found in Universal Studios and connected to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure by the Hogwarts Express. You will be able to walk the streets of Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade, including Knockturn Alley, unlike ever before.
The Harry Potter Vacation Package at Universal Orlando includes:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios Florida – one per person
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Universal’s Islands of Adventure – one per person
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open
- Special themed Welcome Parcel
- Souvenir owl post
- Welcome letter
The Harry Potter vacation package is available to book through July 31, 2014 for travel between June 29, 2014 and December 31, 2014. These vacation packages are available at both Universal’s on-site resorts as well as Universal Partner hotels.
You can request your quote for the Harry Potter Vacation Package at Universal Orlando by clicking on the image below:
Which part of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter are you most looking forward to seeing? For more family travel news, reviews, and trip reports, be sure to follow Adventures by Daddy on twitter and “like” our facebook page too.