Celebrate Halloween at the 3rd Annual LEGOLAND Florida Brick-or-Treat
The third annual LEGOLAND Florida Brick-or-Treat event promises to be one AWESOME Halloween. Seriously, “everything is awesome” as Emmet from THE LEGO MOVIE will be on hand to celebrate with the kids. Continue reading for more details on LEGOLAND Florida Brick-or-Treat running on weekends in October.
From LEGOLAND Florida’s press release
Guests will invade LEGOLAND Florida Resort during its kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Brick-or-Treat presented by Wells Fargo this Fall. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Activities this year include:
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland – Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- Brick-or-Treat Trail – *New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest – The LEGO Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories: 0-4 years | 5-7 years | 8-12 years. One winner from each age category will win a LEGO Prize Pack.
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo Opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
For more information on LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick-or-Treat, please visit Florida.LEGOLAND.com. For more family travel news, reviews, and trip reports, be sure to follow Adventures by Daddy on twitter and “like” our facebook page too.