Join everyone’s favorite eternal optimist, Charlie Brown, as he embarks on a heroic quest, while his beagle pal Snoopy takes to the skies as the Flying Ace to pursue his arch nemesis, the Red Baron. In our review, Mark Oguschewitz called “THE PEANUTS MOVIE a wonderful film for all ages.” We’ve partnered with Fox Home Entertainment to giveaway THE PEANUTS MOVIE Blu-ray gift set that includes the DVD, Blu-ray and Digital HD as well as a Snoopy Flying Ace plush toy. Enter to win using the Rafflecopter widget below, and continue reading for more details on THE PEANUTS MOVIE Blu-ray special features as well as some special printable activity sheets. THE PEANUTS MOVIE Blu-ray and DVD arrives March 8th, and the Digital HD copy is available now.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open to US residents only. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Prizing courtesy Fox Home Entertainment
A boy, his dog, and the Red Baron… good grief. 20th Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios brought The Peanuts gang back and to the big screen in their first full-length CG-animated feature film. Director Steve Martino said, “there’s something unique to THE PEANUTS and you don’t want to lose that,” and it was obvious the filmmakers had great respect for the characters.
Click on the links below to open printable THE PEANUTS MOVIE activity sheets in a separate page, but be patient, some of the files are large and take a few seconds to download.
THE PEANUTS MOVIE is directed by Steve Martino (Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!) and produced and written by Bryan Schulz, Craig Schulz and Cornelius Uliano. Paul Feig (Spy, The Heat) and Michael Travers are also film producers.
THE PEANUTS MOVIE Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray & Digital HD bonus features includes:
- Snoopy Snippets – Can’t get enough of your favorite Peanuts characters? These six all-new Snoopy Snippets will brighten your day!
- You Never Grow Up Charlie Brown – In this fascinating documentary, you’ll learn about Charles Schulz, the history of the Peanuts gang, and their journey to the big screen!
- Snoopy’s Sibling Salute – It’s a Snoopy family reunion as The Peanuts Movie filmmakers introduce viewers to Snoopy’s siblings: Andy, Olaf, Spike, Belle and Marbles.
- Learn To Draw Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown – Director Steve Martino provides fun, step-by-step tutorials on how to draw Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown.
- Get Down With Snoopy and Woodstock Music Video – Clap, dance and sing along with Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown to an all-new version of everyone’s favorite Peanuts song!
- “Better When I’m Dancin’” Meghan Trainor Lyric Video – The Peanuts gang is dancing up a storm with moves like you’ve never seen before—and on-screen lyrics so you can sing along.
- “Better When I’m Dancin’” Meghan Trainor Music Video – Escape to a wonderful, whimsical world with Meghan Trainor’s music video for her hit song “Better When I’m Dancin’.”
- Behind The Scenes of “Better When I’m Dancin’” – Meghan Trainor takes you on an exclusive tour behind the scenes and on the set of her “Better When I’m Dancin’” music video!
- Snoopy’s Playlist – Now the music from the movie is at your fingertips—use Snoopy’s Playlist to jump directly to your favorite songs.